Aragon is expanding & looking for a new Account Coordinator to join the team!
Who We Are
Aragon Advertising is a performance marketing agency generating leads, calls, sales, and installs for its global client base. Our affiliate network allows over 5,000 publishers to monetize their traffic with CPA (cost-per-acquisition) advertising solutions from 300+ advertisers. We are a dynamic, diverse, collaborative, and entrepreneurial group of professionals that call Brooklyn’s convenient and spacious Dumbo neighborhood home.
What We Are Looking For
We are seeking a dedicated, outgoing individual with strong problem-solving skills to join our company as Account Coordinator. The Account Coordinator is an entry-level position with our company that will place the candidate in a client-facing position as well as in a crucial role that supports the internal operations of our affiliate network. On the job training is provided.
- Support account management team by conducting offer setups and publisher research.
- Coordinate with clients on tracking integration and reporting analysis.
- Handle onboarding of new clients post-sale.
- Serve as primary point of contact for dormant accounts with the goal of driving revenue growth.
- Review reporting to locate trends, opportunities, strengths, and weaknesses and take appropriate action to address each.
- Collaborate with affiliate managers to expedite publisher tests on new offers, isolate new business opportunities, and ensure high-quality traffic.
What You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year institution.
- 0-2 years’ experience in account management or affiliate management roles.
- Affinity with various computer programs and ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Willingness to learn and apply yourself towards achieving the company’s goals.
If you believe your experience and skill-set is aligned with the job requirements, please submit a resume and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.