Aragon’s Pay Per Call Money Match Challenge!
This October beat your September commissions & get a cash bonus!
Affiliates who beat their September 2019 earnings by at least $500 qualify automatically for the challenges and will receive bonuses ranging from $50 to $1,000. If you just started working with Aragon, no worries, you can still play! Earn at least $500, and you will automatically qualify for these bonuses as well. All Pay Per Call offers apply to this contest.
Dates: October 1 – 30, 2019
Commission increase structure & Bonuses:
- $500+ – $50
- $1000+ – $100
- $2000+ – $200
- $5,000+ – $500
- $10,000+ – $1000
The bonuses will be added to Aragon commissions in early November 2019.
All affiliates must do is take advantage of the fact that most of their users are back from their summer getaways & know this is one the most significant spending month of the year while everyone is getting ready for the holidays. October has always been a good month for most of our affiliates as most of you are back in work mode & preparing for your Fall campaigns.
New Feature! Aragon now has customizable display/push ads (which match our own set of pay per call landers) available for pay per call campaigns. Once approved to such campaigns, you can access the creative tab section of the offer itself on Invoca and select your own promo number to have it instantly populated onto the ready-made banners
- Dish Network Satellite TV/Internet | Pay Per Call Exclusive
- Hotel Booking Bundle | Pay Per Call Exclusive
- Flights Bundle US | Pay Per Call
- Medicare Supplement Bundle – Inbounds US | Pay Per Call
- Health Insurance U65 Bundle – Warm Transfers US | Pay Per Call
- Exclusive Auto Insurance Bundle | Pay Per Call
- Why All Media Buyers Need to Add Pay Per Call in 2021
- How to Set Up a Warm Transfer Campaign Without Breaking the Bank (Step by Step)
- Content Creation on Social Media: What’s Going On?
- How to Interpret Landing Page Results for Pay Per Call and Boost Conversions
- 6 Tips for Social Media Marketing During COVID-19 and Stay at Home